LAMINATING COATING MACHINERY
this section contains information related to how Siltex-srl manages data processing of users of www.siltex-srl.it
This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (protection of personal data), and for the purposes of art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with Siltex-srl and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page: www.siltex-srl.it
The information is provided only for Siltex-srl and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links contained therein.
The purpose of this document is to provide information about the methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when they connect to the Siltex-srl web pages, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to the Italian and European legislation.
With regards to this website, the data controller is Siltex S.r.l., based in via Brescia 33, Torri di Quartesolo (VI), Italy.
For any clarification or exercise of rights please get in touch at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE DATA ARE PROCESSED
The processing of data generated using Siltex-srl takes place at the headquarters in Via Brescia, 33 in Torri di Quartesolo (VI), Italy.
HOW DATA ARE PROCESSED
Like all websites, this website also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected could be the following:
- IP address;
- Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the website;
- Name of the ISP (Internet Service Provider);
- Date and time of the visit;
- Webpage of the visitor’s origin and exit webpage;
The aforementioned information is processed in an automated manner and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, as well as for security reasons. This information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
For security purposes (antispam, firewall, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as IP address that could be used – in compliance with the laws in force – in order to block attempts to damage the site or other users, or in any case harmful activities or offenses. These data are never used for user’s identification or profiling, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users. This information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
The treatment to which the data will be submitted serves:
- the purposes connected to an obligation provided for by the law, by a regulation or by the EU legislation, as well as by provisions of authorities legitimated to this and of supervisory and control bodies;
- the purposes related to and instrumental to the management of relations with customers/suppliers, including for example the proposal of an offer, the stipulation of a contract, the transmission of information;
- the defense of a right also by the Data Controller or a third party in a court of law, as well as in administrative or arbitration and conciliation procedures in the cases provided for by law, by EU legislation, by regulations or by the collective agreement applied in the company.
For the data collected by the form on the site we declare that the data will be processed for:
- satisfying the requests forwarded through the data collection forms;
- carrying out the obligations required by laws or regulations;
- protecting the rights of Siltex S.r.l. in court;
The treatment will include all the operations provided for in art. 4, point 2) of the EU Reg. 2016/679 required for the processing in question, it being understood that neither the diffusion nor the profiling are foreseen for the data provided.
DATA PROVIDED BY THE USER
The provision of personal data relating to the treatment described above is necessary as it is connected to the obligations provided for by applicable laws or regulations as well as by instructions given by the competent authorities/supervisory and control bodies or to fulfill the requests of the interested party.
Any failure to consent to processing may not allow the completion of the activities, with the consequent impossibility of following up the requests of the interested party.
This site treats users’ data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data.
Processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the owner, in some cases some categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, marketing, commercial, system administrators) and/or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to data.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities.
The data used for security purposes are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously set.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary in order to be able to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
According to art. 13 co. 2 of the EU Regulation of 2016/679, this site www.siltex-srl.it intends to inform the user about the existence of:
- the right of the interested party to request the owner access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their update (art. 7, co. 3, letter a of Legislative Decree 196/2003), their adjustment (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3 lett. Legislative Decree 196/2003), limitation of the processing (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose to their treatment for legitimate reasons (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
- the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7 paragraph 3, letter b of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, deletion, data blocking, transformation have been brought to the knowledge (also with regard to their content) of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly out of proportion with respect to the protected right (art. 7 co. 3, lett. c of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
Requests can be addressed to the data controller or to the Data Protection Authority using the model provided for the protection of personal data.
In case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority as the authority in charge of controlling the treatment in the Italian State.
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS DOCUMENT
The document was updated on 10/6/2019 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and with EU Regulation 2016/679
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
To exercise the above rights, or in case of doubt, requests for clarification or any other matter regarding the processing of personal data, the interested party may contact:
- By e-mail at email@example.com
- By post at SILTEX S.r.l., Via Brescia 33, 36040 Torri di Quartesolo (VI) – Italy
- By phone at +39 0444 239452.
This type of cookie serves only to guarantee the transmission of communication between the user and the website only as strictly necessary to provide the service we offer in its completeness and in the best conditions of quality. The data associated with cookies generated directly by our site are in Italian territory, compatibly with the location of the servers of our hosting service providers. Cookie-related data are managed solely inside the site itself and are not transferred to others. In particular, the technical cookies managed by our site, which can be managed as single information (from more than one cookie) or aggregate data (from one single cookie), are divided into three main methods of use:
Cookies strictly indispensible for the generation of website pages
These cookies are essential in enabling your shifting throughout the site and the fullest use of its characteristics, such as access to dedicated areas by registered users, for example, or website registration and log-in, etc. Without these cookies, certain necessary services, such as the mere display of a website page, for example, cannot be provided.
Cookies for the analysis and management of website preferences
These cookies gather information on how users utilize websites, such as which pages were most visited, for example, or whether error messages were generated by web pages. These cookies do not gather information that identifies a visitor. All the information gathered by these cookies are aggregate data and therefore anonymous. Their purpose is to improve a website’s operation and the visitor’s experience.
Cookies for the analysis and management of website operation
This type of cookie lets the website remember the choices made by the visitor inside a site in order to provide personalized advanced functions, such as recalling the modifications the visitor made to the size and font of the text, for example, or other parts of website pages permitted. They can also be used to provide the services requested by the visitor, such the watching of a video or the comments on a blog. The information gathered by this type of cookie are rendered anonymous and are incapable of monitoring your surfing activities on other websites.
Third party cookies and services
Are cookies used on this site?
List of cookies used:
– technical session cookies, are used for technical and system operation purposes (during the phases of authentication, authorization, and navigation in the services, for example, which are accessed by means of registration);
– technical cookies for website statistics (compiled on the basis of aggregate, anonymous data through the Aw Stats program);
This website contains links to other websites or other Internet resources. These connections are not under the control of the Website Owner, which cannot in any case, be deemed responsible for the operation of these sites or external resources. The publication of the above-mentioned hypertext connections therefore does not imply the approval or endorsement of such sites and their content by the Website Owner nor does it imply any form of guarantee or responsibility by the same.
Third party cookies
This website does NOT utilize any profiling cookies directly.
In any case however, this site uses embedded content that sets third party cookies that are often capable of performing the profiling of the user’s interests, searches, or surfing. We provide detailed links that provide the necessary information and the management of consent.
Social network cookies
These cookies memorize information linked to the use of website by popular social networks. See the single policies in order to learn more and disable these social network cookies if desired:
In addition to the links suggested above for each type of cookie, every browser offers methods for the limitation or disabling of cookies. For more information on managing cookies, see the respective links:
In order to eliminate cookies from the Internet browsers of your smartphone/tablet, see the devices’ user manuals.
Because each browser differs significantly from the next – and even different versions of the same browser vary widely – if you want to set your browser’s preferences autonomously, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in your browser’s guide. For an overview on how to intervene in the most commonly used browsers, visit the site below
Acceptance and rejection of cookies
All machinery is